Birds- Birds-

nah

uhah... ah... haha..hum...ahum not funny at all.
make something WITH humor in it so people WITH(not you) humour can enjoy it

cribble responds:

Thanks for your thought, but you have to remember that everyone has a different sense of humor.

"The Fall" "The Fall"

very bloody well done

The only thing i can say at this is "uuuh...huh?"
and " make the letters drop faster in the
beginning cauz i only saw loadi.". The "uuuh...huh?" wuz becauz i didn't really understand why it had to be so sad, you could cheer everybody up with something colourful and ful of joy(i feel like a teletubbie today).

Copter War Copter War

ow

ow c'mon man! this could be a good movie!! i mean, look at it: a man without legs fighting an army of helicopters with just two pistols and a sword??? and besides when he "fly's" to the helicopters for swinging at them with his sword he would be sliced and diced before he could even say auch. oh yeah, one more thing, HELICOPTERS DON'T HAVE FEELINGS!!!

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

larger state

it's pretty nice but try to give the game a larger game, making it a little easier

Regis_Cartoons ART Regis_Cartoons ART

hmm

it's pretty good but isn't music nr.6 from the game Fallout?

RegisCartoons responds:

Wait a minute my belgian friend ! You mean that I'm not the only one who spend his nights playing the best PC game of all time - Fallout 2 ? :D Yes, you're right. Nr.6 is from Fallout 2

Stick figure on a jetpack Stick figure on a jetpack

huh?

what the hell is this supposed to be?

Fragile Peace Fragile Peace

relaxing :D

Normally i dont write reviews, i just listen and that's it but this masterpiece just asked me to aknowledge your perfect feeling for relaxation. this track takes me to dreamland and makes me happy and kinda gets me in a meditation-like state of mind. I really really like it. keep it up.

dj-padman1 responds:

Much appreciated sir :)
I'm honoured that you enjoyed it! Thanks for the review.